“Discover Your Unbridled Passion!”
Women’s Empowerment Retreat
October 5 – 8, 2023
Join us for a life-changing 3-day retreat at Pine Knoll Farms in Georgetown KY, hosted by Rowdy Cowgirl!
Immerse yourself in the heart of horse country and rekindle your passion for life. This experience is all-inclusive—from the time you check in until the end of the weekend, all supplies, meals, lodging, and experiences are included. This includes:
- 5 Equine Experiences—event size is capped at 10 people so space is limited!
- Sweatshirt & Goodie Bag filled with unique gemstone keepsakes, self-discovery journal, tempting teas, sumptuous skincare, samples, and more!!!
- Daily Guided Meditation
- Luxurious lodging onsite at Pine Knoll Farms. Both shared and private rooms are available (subject to availability).
- Delicious Nourishing Meals including the “how to’s” to be able to create your own real food fast at home!*
- Downtime to explore the grounds, commune with our equine partners, check out a “Brain Tap” or “Glo Facial” session**, or simply snuggle up with a good book on a cozy porch.
- A chance to unplug! Participants are encouraged to take a digital fast during all or part of the experience (Yes—we will have a way for your family and loved ones to reach you in case of emergency but imagine how nice it would feel to truly unplug and unwind for a day or two!)
You will leave the weekend with a more profound sense of connection to yourself and your passion for life. You will have a fresh idea of how to nourish yourself and others without stressing over spending hours in the kitchen cooking and cleaning.
Most importantly, you will journey with the horses to connect you with what ignites your sense of purpose and joy. You will also leave with a plan to keep that connection as you move back into the reality of everyday life.
All proceeds benefit the programs of the PTSD Relief Project which provide access to services like acupuncture and equine-assisted healing at reduced or no cost.
* Includes dinner Thursday, all meals Friday & Saturday, and breakfast plus a mid-day snack on Sunday. Those opting for the extra decompressing time staying until Monday will be on their own for Sunday dinner, but light snacks will be provided Monday morning.
** Available for a small added price.
Registration Sold Out!
(Register now to reserve your place – We will contact you with details and customized pricing)
Want to sign up for our standby list if somebody cancels?
Fill out the form below and you will be placed on our standby list. First come first served priority.